Trump Talk: A Dialogue Series
Join Emory's top scholars in a three-part dialogue series, "Trump Talk: First 100 Days," on religion, health care, immigration, LTBTQ issues, travel bans, race and economics. Participants will leave discussions empowered by education and knowledge important in today's political climate.
Monday, April 10, 2017 | 3:30-5 p.m.
- Trump and Religion
- Facilitator: Ellen Ott Marshall | Associate Professor, Candler School of Theology
- Trump and LGBTQ Issues
- Facilitator: Tim Holbrook | Professor of Law
Monday, April 17, 2017 | 3:30-5 p.m.
- Trump and Immigration | Trump and Travel Bans
- Facilitator: Polly Price | Professor of Law and Professor of Global Health
- Trump and Economics
- Facilitator: Paul Rubin | Acting Chair and Samuel Candler Dobbs Professor of Economics
Monday, April 24, 2017 | 3:30-5 p.m.
- Trump and Health Care
- Facilitator: Linda McCauley | Dean, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
- Trump and Race
- Facilitator: Andra Gillespie | Director, James Weldon Johnson Institute for the Study of Race and Difference; Associate Professor of Political Science
Participants will be limited to 75 and must commit to all three dialogues.
Click here to submit registration information. A registration confirmation email will be sent.